Lover boy: I’ve been talking to this girl for a little while. Every time I try to make a date she says she will let me know but never hits me back. We’ve only spoken on the phone a few times. It’s always text messages. She has a very demanding career so I try to be understanding. She’s beautiful and I want to get to know her and see where things could lead. What should I do?
Mocha: There could be a couple different reasons for her behavior
· She’s REALLY busy and has no time at all for a social life
· She has a man
· She’s not THAT into you but holding on to u just in case her current situation doesn’t turn out the way she wants
· She has plans already and is using you as a plan B or C if her original plan falls thru/waiting for a better offer.
Ask her to be real with you. Do u know if she has a man? Did she tell you she did and u ignored that and gave her your number anyway?Remember this: if a person is interested, they will ALWAYS make time to see you.
No comments:
Post a Comment