Do you want to "Ask Mocha"?

SEND ALL QUESTIONS TO:
ask.mocha.carter@gmail.com

NOW YOU CAN, “ASK YOUNG YABB”
Get the MALE perspective on your questions from, behavioral analyst major, “Young Yab”



Friday, September 17, 2010

Cookies

Cookies: Can sleeping with someone you are not in a relationship potentially ruin a chance at being in a relationship?

I am seeing someone, I like him and thing things are great between us. We have been dating for almost a month. I don't know if he wants a relationship and I'm not sure if I want a relationship with him (until I figure out if he is crazy or not). I mainly don't want to put myself out there and get hurt or find out he just wanted my "cookies" what should I do???

Mocha: The best way to find out is to ask him directly what he’s looking for AFTER u figure out what YOU want. Never play the guessing game. That way u both know where u stand.
Also remember in any relationship there is a 50/50 chance u will get hurt. U can't spend life afraid to love because of fear of being hurt.
Always be optimistic in love, not BLIND but optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment